The difference between our business law firm and others is our customized, reliable and responsive legal services, focused on giving you high-quality analysis and business law services at reasonable fees.
- Contracts, agreements, and general business law
- Business dispute resolution and litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity formation, registration, qualification, dissolution, and maintenance for C-corporations. S-corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), and limited and general partnerships
- Estate planning, wills, living trusts
- Entertainment law
- Trademarks / copyrights / intellectual property law
- Real estate transactions and litigation
- Construction Law
- Representation of franchisors and franchisees
- Employment Law
- CC&Rs, Bylaws and other homeowners association matter
Click here to learn more about us.
Honesty, Integrity, Dedication, and Valuable Service.
Our business law firm is dedicated to providing you with customized services. Unlike other cookie-cutter, high-volume, and mill-style firms, we pride ourselves in establishing long-term relationships with our clients at lower costs.
As most of our clients are business people, they appreciate this business model over what some of the other law firms out there practice. In addition, our firm always strives to give our clients easy access to an attorney, rather than playing phone tag with paralegals and assistants.
If feasible, we advise our clients in strategizing to minimize or prevent expensive litigation. Nonetheless we are prepared to aggressively and zealously fight advocate for our clients in court.
Law Offices of Wayne B. Brosman
T: (213) 689-0899
F: (213) 689-0881
800 W. Sixth Street, Suite 320
Los Angeles, California 90017
Los Angeles California Business Incorporation Attorney
Los Angeles California Business Lawyer
Los Angeles California Employment Lawyer
California Intellectual Property Lawyer
California Trademark Lawyer
California Copyright Attorney
Los Angeles California Entertainment Lawyer
Southern California Wills & Trusts Lawyer, Los Angeles, CA Estate Planning Attorney
Los Angeles County Real Estate Attorney
Los Angeles County California Dispute Resolution and Litigation Attorney
Los Angeles Business Law Practice Group:
- Preparing, negotiating and reviewing contracts.
- General/Corporate counsel work.
- Business litigation, mediation, arbitration.
- Collections actions.
- Partnership/corporate dissolution lawsuits.
- Employment contracts/ I.C. Agreements and Employee handbooks.
- Licensing/Royalty agreements.
- Confidentiality, Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Agreements and Security Agreements.
Los Angeles Corporate Attorney Practice Group:
- Corporate formation, formation of limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnership (LLPs), general partnerships, and limited partnerships.
- Prepare formation contracts, such as Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Operating Agreements, and Articles of Organization.
- Syndications, Private Offerings, and Private Placement Memorandums
- Formation of Professional Corporations.
- Formation of Nonprofit Corporations; Federal (IRS §501(c)(3) and state tax exemption filings.
- Shareholder Agreements, Put-Call Agreements, Stock Pledge Agreements, Stock Option Agreements, Stock Purchase.
- Corporate notices, resolutions, meetings, balloting, elections and recalls.
- Dissolution and wind-up, purchase, sale, merger, and conversion of corporations, LLCs, LLPs nationwide
- Background checks on corporations, LLCs and LLPs.
Los Angeles Real Estate Attorney Practive Group:
- Property Acquisitions.
- Contract negotiations
- Lease negotiations and contracts
- Debt modification/restructuring/loan workouts
- Environmental issues
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Financing, mortgages, like-kind exchanges, mortgages, private financing
- Construction law
- Syndications/ Private Placement Memorandums
- REIT formation and maintenance
- Title and zoning issues
- Brokerage commissions/ disputes
Los Angeles Homeowners Association Lawyer Practice Group:
- Preparing, restating and amending CC&Rs and Bylaws.
- Collection of delinquent assessments.
- Notices, annual meetings, special meetings.
- Management contracts.
- Internal and alternative dispute resolution.
- Non-judicial foreclosures.
- Enforcement of governing documents.
- Multi-tenant and single family acquisitions
- Contract negotiations
- Boundary disputes
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Mechanic’s liens
- Property management
- Prescriptive Easements and adverse possession
- Lease negotiations
- Brokerage commissions/ disputes
Litigation / Dispute Resolution, Real Estate, Estate Planning, and Wills & Trusts:
- Dispute resolution, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and civil litigation
- Real estate law; commercial and other leases
- Wills and living trusts; revocable trusts
- Living wills / advance health care directives
- Durable powers of attorney for health care / general powers of attorney / limited powers of attorney / financial powers of attorney / durable, nondurable, and springing power of attorney
Los Angeles Intellectual Property Attorney Practice Group:
- USPTO Trademark filings and trademark law advice.
- Copyright filings and copyright law advice.
- Trademark searches.
Do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation. Although Wayne B. Brosman is Los Angeles, California attorney and a Southern California lawyer, we may be able to refer you to an attorney if you are in another area.
We represent both individual clients and business clients in the Los Angeles, California area. If necessary, we will associate with other experienced Los Angeles California lawyers and Southern California attorneys and law firms.